I LOVE this book!! XD

I LOVE this book!! XD

This is probably the best book I have EVER read! I love this book. It was amazing! It’s Summer of Secrets. The author is Paul Langan. He is a very talented writer. The main character is Darcy Wills. Darcy goes through a really hard time. She holds a very painful secret that she hides from her friends and family. Her family and her best friend, who she grew up with, have their own secrets. Secrets are revealed in the end and a lot of drama goes on throughout the entire book. Darcy’s secret makes everything a little harder for her when she’s around boys. This is probably the biggest secret she’s ever kept of her own.

I didn’t really have a favorite part in the book because I loved it all. Although, I liked the scene when Darcy talks about her secret and when all the drama went down. I liked the part when everyone’s at the park having a good time because a fight goes down and someone gets shot from a drive-by. This book was amazingly interesting and there wasn’t one minute when I wanted to stop reading.

I would recommend this book to anyone because for me to like a book this much, it has to be good. This book is great for anyone who enjoys drama and secrets. I know I do. That might be why I like it so much. I’d recommend it to my family and friends especially because I know they’d probably like this book a lot.